- March 14, 2018
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Wildlife Safaris
This tour will take you through lake Manyara, Serengeti Ngorongoro crater and you will be able to see the big five, Tanzania is home of wildlife and game drive through all around the world, arrange your safari with us and we will give you unforgotten memory.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park. After breakfast, our driver will drive you to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species.
Dinner and overnight at jambo campsite
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast our driver guide will drive from lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A full day game drive together with late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at seronera campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, our professional and experienced driver will guide you through Serengeti to Ngorongoro crater and explain enroute the wildlife and natural beauty of Tanzania. The night will be spent on the crater rim, dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater tour to Arusha
After breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport (Airport pick up and drop off)
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitudes for Driver Guide and Safari Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.