- December 14, 2015
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Luxury Safaris
This Tanzania Lodge safari takes you to Lake Manyara for a whole day, almost 2 days in the Serengeti and 1 whole crater tour in Ngorongoro. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5.
4 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari – Detailed Safari Itinerary:
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at LAKE MANYARA WILDLIFE LODGE.
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at SERONERA WILDLIFE LODGE or SERENGETI SOPA LODGE.
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim. Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO WILDLIFE LODGE or NGORONGORO SOPA LODGE.
Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
END OF TOUR
- 3 nights lodge accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.