- March 14, 2018
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Wildlife Safaris
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast at 8:30am our driver will pick up at a hotel in Arusha. We enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire. Later on we head to panorama Campsite for Dinner & overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After a cup of coffee set out for a morning game drive up to 11.30am. You will be able to see the sunrise, later come back to the campsite for breakfast and lunch. After you finish proceed with game drive in the Serengeti. Later start driving and do en route game drive back to Ngorongoro crater Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
After breakfast we depart for the descend down the crater for a full game drive. In the crater you will be able to see the BIG five. After game drive in Ngorongoro crater drive to lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at JAMBO CAMPSITE
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
After breakfast in the campsite you will continue with a full game drive in Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch for game drives. After your picnic lunch proceed with afternoon game drives. Later on we will drive to a Maasai Village to experience the different activities conducted by Maasai people. In the evening drive you to the hotel for overnight.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport (Airport pick up and drop off)
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitudes for Driver Guide and Safari Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.