- March 14, 2018
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Wildlife Safaris
Accommodation is using BUDGET CAMPING SITES during Safari, most of the campsites are inside the National Parks except LAKE MANYARA and TARANGIRE
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast from Arusha, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to SUNBRIGHT CAMPSITE for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro
Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and then proceed to Ngorongoro Crater, en route game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to NGORONGORO SIMBA CAMPSITE for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
After early breakfast, proceed for a Full Day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater, later proceed for Dinner and overnight at SUNBRIGHT CAMPISITE MANYARA.
Day 6: Tarangire National Park
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches, Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport (Airport pick up and drop off)
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitudes for Driver Guide and Safari Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.