- March 15, 2018
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Day Trips
We will drive you directly to the park after breakfast, and you will go their with pick nick lunch. The park its covers Mount Meru, a prominent volcano with an elevation of 4566 m, in the Arusha Region of north eastern Tanzania.
The park is small but varied with spectacular landscapes in three distinct areas. In the west, the Meru Crater funnels the Jekukumia River; the peak of Mount Meru lies on its rim. Ngurdoto Crater in the south-east is grassland. The shallow alkaline Momella Lakes in the north-east have varying algal colours and are known for their wading birds.
Late in the evening drive you back Arusha
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for Mountain Guide and porters and Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.