- March 15, 2018
- Posted by: Tour Leader
- Category: Day Trips
It is the second highest mountain in the world and seven record wonder of the world, the mountain characterized with dormant volcano and it is expected to erupt in the coming decades. At the bottom of mountain you can see the variety animals, birds, waterfall and different species of flora and fauna.
The mountains have 5895m high and have two peak-Kibo and Mawenzi. During the evening and morning the site top of mountain covered with volcano.
Late in evening drive you back to Arusha
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for Mountain Guide and porters and Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.