Tarangire National Park
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches.
It is a national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons.
A smorgasbord for predators – and the one place in Tanzania where dry country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that hold the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animal.
Late in the evening back to Arusha town.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for Mountain Guide and porters and Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances